|The Vermont Principals’ Association is a nonprofit alliance of education leaders collaborating on mentoring, professional development and networking while overseeing Vermont’s co-curricular activities.
- Mission & Vision – our goals and initiatives.
- Member Benefits – members can be active, past or aspiring
principals. They can access resources such as e-newsletters and
salary surveys, legal services, legal and legislative updates and get the
Inside Scoop on current hot topics.
- How to Join – join on-line or fax/mail your application. Become a VPA
member and enjoy combined pricing for NASSP and NAESP.
- Aspiring Principals Program – training and support is critical to the
success of our future leaders. We offer full-day workshops scheduled
throughout the year.
- Professional Development – we offer a series of leadership
development programs throughout the year.
- Who’s Who – an introduction to our staff, the Executive Council and
a complete listing of committee members and how to get in touch
- Leaders – professionals – find out more about our networking events, meeting
minutes, resources, legal assistance and professional links.
- Learners – co-curricular activities – we believe that a student’s
experience in academics, athletics and the arts prepares them for a
lifetime of healthy, informed choices.
- Bylaws & Policies – our bylaws discuss who we are, our membership
and how we’re governed. Our policies outline principals’
responsibilities, athletic eligibility, rules, regulations, enforcement,
appeals and more.
- Contact Us – we’d like to hear from you. Here’s a full listing of how to
reach staff and committee members.